Friday, February 22, 2008
Have you ever slept in?
Yes, I did sleep in. It is a bittersweet feeling. I felt glad that I got the extra sleep and mad that I had to hurry to get to the bus on time. The problem was that I set my alarm but I set it for 6:15 PM!! DANG IT! So I woke up at 7:10 and had to get ready to catch the bus in 15 minutes. Of course, for those of you who know me, this doesn't happen. It's impossible because I'm slow. There is no way that you can hurry me when I'm tired. Fortunately, there are extra stops along the way where you can park a car so I got to chase down that big, fat city transportation vehicle in my hot, sleek '96 silver 4-door Saturn. It was just like the movies!! Not really, but I wasn't very happy because all the extra energy that I gained from sleeping that extra hour was now spent trying to hurry. So I'm STILL tired. Maybe I will just sleep through my Spanish class (not really Mom, but I feel like it!!). I could take a leaf out of this guy's book. Granted, I am at school already and I don't have access to any clippers, but it could have worked if I sat in the very back of the class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Maybe Dad could help you out with the face on the head. HA! And I know what you mean when you refer to your fast and sleek '96 Saturn. I have enjoyed many the same hurried rushes to get to a destination in that reliable vehicle. Just remember: the front doors are '97s. And check out the fabric pattern! It truly is a unique car. :D
At the moment, my dream car is a Honda Pilot. But I'm sure that it would never be as wonderful as the '96 Saturn with "97 front doors when it comes to chasing down buses.
Post a Comment