Anyway, I think in my last post I talked about the Dance Festival. I ended up dancing the Samba, which we came to find out was the best dance in the whole thing. All the girls went wild when we rehearsed in front of all the youth. Specifically the part when all the guys shook their butts. The rest of the DF was cool but that was the highlight. I loved it.
That's me in the back of the line, which is really the front of the line cuz we just turned around. And the big finish...
You can press Ctrl+click to view the full size versions in different tabs, I believe.
I also graduated. Pretty boring ceremony, but good nonetheless. I don't have pictures of that because they are on the computer at home. Luckily the Samba pictures were from my email, so...
I decided to move to Todd's house at the beginning of Sept. It has been fun. Cassi hates me but the other kids like me. I struggled to get a job for about 3 weeks but it finally came in the form of a minimum wage job at the theater... a start. I also got hired at Target for $9/hr doing the 4 AM shift unloading the truck. Yuck. Now I have to either change my availability at the theater or else quit. I also decided that I would go after a position in an after school program run by Family Support Services which provides services for families with children who have developmental disabilities. It's the only one so far that has a regular schedule that I can count on every day (every day is grammatically correct... I checked. Everyday would be wrong.) and it still fits with the Target schedule but I would have to quit the theater. Lucky me.
One last thing. I'm living in the basement and the other day, I got home from work and went downstairs to this pretty nasty smell. Turns out that some little kid or else the dog peed in my room. Luckily the room is unfinished and so it just puddled on the concrete. It was still pretty nasty though.
Well, until next time (which will not be 5 months this time), Sianara.
Wait! I thought this was supposed to be a mormon event! People like that are not allowed:

Haha. Childish, I know, but still fun. :)
3 comments:
Holy cow is right! Hooray for a new post! I'm glad you updated. You are in a much better place (physically and mentally, I think) than 5.5 months ago! I had to laugh at the last pic and also say to myself, "Oh, Matt!" :D
So, next time I want you to do something, just have Emily convince you. Got it! :)
Glad to see that you have updated yourself. Thanks, Emily. Cassi will probably be the one who misses you the most when you leave. She won't have anybody to bug.
Post a Comment